welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Thank you and please feel free

Thank you for the comments recieved, please feel free to leave more comments,and if possible joine my blog.
Please dont worry about leaving your true thoughts and or feelings about my writings.
As i wont be affended.
So read and i hope every one enjoys what is reality put into words.
Feal free.
As on this blog there are no bars held.
Tottaly freedom of speach.
kind regards.
k.moore

No comments:

Post a Comment