welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Friday 24 February 2012

OUR FAVORITE PLACE

Every time i see your face.

I remember a certaine place.

When ime by this place.

All i see is your pretty little face.

Every time.

I was on time.

I was the sour taste of lime.

I was so cold.

Whilst you made the sun,
just for fun.

But every time ime by this place.

I sit & replace.

Replase thoughts.

Coloured by mists.

Of your pretty little face.

Thoughts that departe  clouds.

And your shine beams down.

Not froozen beneath no more.

For i will love you forever.

moore.


(k.moore)

No comments:

Post a Comment