welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Thursday 23 February 2012

BUS-TARDS

The suspended animation of a bus.

So much fuss.

Borded the double deck bus.

Destination bus driver.

Take me there.

Yellow grapling bars for monkeys with one eye to swing & sing from.

Noise of afganistan under shock & awe (the engine).

Rattle & annoy.

As the bus climbs blue bell hill.

Like a pebble being rattled in an empty supper tennants can.

Ye old supper tennants.

One stop, two stop, three stop etc, etc.

When will this crual torture stop.

Will this jalopy of a motor shut the fuck up.

As it slowly drowns the sound of my ipod.

And that is wrong.

how can any one even contemplate ruining a mans music.

Its just not done.

In the horizon i see my destination.

Or is it my destin. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment