welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Tuesday 21 February 2012

BASEBALL BAT ATTACK

Back in the 90s.

I am with chrystal.
snuggled up together.
feeling & sharing each others warmth.

Whilst on the living room sofa.

Before i know it, ime out cold.

Asleep & content.

I didnt here the front door.
being kicked in.

All i remember was gettting up from the floor.

Chrystal had to fill me up with the details.
I remember some of this night.
but only flashes.

As the mind with its ego defence mechanisms.
locks away the brutal attack.

What happend was.

Jason booted my door through.
baseball bat with both hands glued to it.

Smacks me to the left of my forehead just above my eye brow.
it knocks me.

I get up.

Only to be beaten to the floor againe.

Back on my feet.

Smashes me to the ground once againe.

Up kenny get up.

"PUT THAT BAT DOWN AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN"

Ime not worried.

Even though blood is pissing every where.
So much i can barely see as the claret runs from my forehead & scalp.

Ime hit againe by this devilish wooden baseball bat.

Ime now thinking hes gonna kill me.

On my hands and knees crawling, as this lunatic pownds the back of my head whilst crawling.

I need to get to my sword.

Which used to be at the end of my setee.

I WANDER, on all fours.

JASON STILL WACKING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

I grab my sword but cant see as ime blinded by the loss of blood.

I take the sword from its sheath.

And start lashing out.

Catch this wanker on the arm.
hes cut.

And runs for his life.

L,  says " KENNY GIVE ME THE SWORD"
Thought i could trust him seing as we grew up together.

Then i realise,

Go to my cubourd grab a hammer and start looking for J.

Only to colapse from loss of blood.

But as i found out after being discharged from hospital.
That lee drove jason down to where i live.

I say " you was behind him why didnt you grab him from behind."

His answer was "kenny i was terrified"

OK.

Ime in medway hospital for 2 weeks.

Fractured scull,blood coming from my ears.

Head partly shaved with pads all round my head.
secured with bandages .

Stiched better than my grannys nitting.

I wander to the end of the ward.

Outside having a fag.

From the corner of my eye.

I see J. peeping.

"COME OUT HERE YOU CUNT"

J "NO YOU WILL STAB ME UP OR SOMETHING"

MUG "WHAT IME GONNA CARRY A BLADE IN HOSPITAL,GET OUT HERE"

J , "CRYING , WHAT HAVE I DONE"

I punch him ,nose bleeding.

He curls up.

I waid into him with boots to the head.

Then something in my back goes.

Ime in aggony.

But cant let him see it.

I say.

"FUCK OFF EVERY TIME I SEE YOU, YOU OWE ME.NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE"

Now ime in a wheel chair as my back went whilst kicking the shite from J.

Have a cat scan.
etc.etc

Round this time i was a heavy drinker.

Fuck it,with dressing gown on & looking like a car crash.

I walk out the med hospital to the nearist offie.

I buy a bottle of vodka.

Soon as ime back at the hospital.
the doctor.

SAYS "IF YOUR WELL ENOUGH TO GO BUY ALCOHOL, YOUR WELL ENOUGH TO GO HOME.

Fair enough.

No dramas.

Ime out of here.

GOOD BYE AND THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH.

I return to my flat which looks like a murder seen.

Blue & white stripie tape corderd my flat off.

I go inside and cant believe what i see.

Blood is every where .
just as if buckets were thrown up the walls.
And my head became a sprinkler of not water but blood.

Horrific some might say.

SLASHES and dents in walls.
from the lash of my sword,.

Which i never saw againe as the police confiscated it.

When i was in hospital talking to this hero who was dieing from cancer.

Bless him, told me how to make a carbide bomb.

Which was going towards Jasons way.

to be continued.




No comments:

Post a Comment