welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Thursday 23 February 2012

MUTED

I will be your voice.

Specific,clear,understandable.

I shall elaborate when asked..

Not told..

Mr and Miss muted.

I shall be as clear as crystal.

No stutters, no murmuring,.

Just a beautiful vibration you may feel.
as my voice reverberates

And enters and entertains the loss of speech .

Yes i know.

Society has sown your lips.

Rendering you .

Leaving you feeling inadequate, categorised.

Boxed and shelved.

Just keep quiet,

In the school, children become a product.

A product to full fill society's greed

Yea i know.

Its almost every where.

We have to be aware.

According to society's enforcement.

Ime up for the challenge.

Of society's pathetic little games.

Game of monopoly.

Monopoly of the sources.

Individual fucked upness

I will not shut up.

I will stand .

And have my voice.
As well as yours.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment