welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Friday 9 December 2011

GOD

GOD.
Great out doors.

wondering aimlessly through rusthall common.

pissing hard with raine.

Enough to put the fire of hell out.

I sit on a bench under a tree.
And what beauty i see ?.

I am still under the tree.

soaked and pissed off at myself for drinking againe.
Just came out of detox to pick another one up.

I sit feeling sorry for myself.

Get up moore your bigger than this.

HU i wish.
LEAVE ME ALONE.

all i want is to sit here in the hard raine.

That i shall do.

Through the trees i catch something from the corner of my eye.

PROBABLY some loonitic just escaped section.

No it was 3 deers.

i keep as cool as i can be as i want to get to this beaty .
touch it feel it look it in the eye.

I start walking ime at the corner.
Feel like a peeping tom.

got to get these beatys on my phones camera.

I get as close as one can .

Fuck just as i was taking the pic they fled.
It was like watching bamby on the screen.

these deeers bouncing enjoying there own little world.

Off they go darting through the woodlands.

STRANGE i dont care about the raine i dont worry that ive relapsed.

I just keep thinking at what beaty i just saw.

You see to me god is the great out doors.

when ever ime with nature i feel as one like we have a bond. i feel safe and tranquil
Just like the day i saw three deers.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment