welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Friday 2 December 2011

The Filthy Man

I dont like to wash.

The soap has a stench
Of which makes me feel foul.

The shower , the bath, sink & all.

Imay aswell be swimming in pig shit foul.

I hear peoplesay very to often ,i stink.

A cleaning is due againe.
A gun holds him down.

They bring out the hose pipe.

Full of bleach.

It burns to the bone & makes him rech and vomit.
Vomit all over him.

A ceaning is due once againe.

And the poor minging man.
Does all he can to avoid his wash.

With a push and a shuv .

Hes off to his humble abowd

Which is full of beutiful white doves.

He sees his chance.
But no one sees him.
What ever happend to the stinky old man

No comments:

Post a Comment