welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Tuesday 4 August 2020

HOSPITAL

leaving the drama to land myself in hospital to many times to count.

i leave tunbridgewells, as trouble was brewing .

im now in medway walking along boundry road when me and another fella begin arguing.

first im punched by 2 .
then hit in the face with an iron pole or bar,

2~3 days later im rushed to hospital with the blues and twos flashing.

quatipine  stops the electricity around my heart and i awake in intensive care.

after 8 days im discharged 

2 more visits to the medway hospital after being spiked with SPICE.

a nasty once legal high .

some time later im with my pal in gillingham when 2 men start being abusive.

i take my top off.

1 fella walks off.

only to come back with a knuckle duster on.

i hear :oy m8:

turn only to be cracked from behind and left with a broken jaw.

whilst in hospital i wake up with a caviter hanging from my willy 

on discharge a nurse removes the demonic thing from my penis but pulls the wrong or to forcefully.

leaving me peeing blood and a pain like urinating razor blades.


back to hospital where i have an injection into my bell end part of the penis.

then another cavitor put in which stays for two weeks .

again i awake from this horrific legal high SPICE which i call MANKY RICE.

The NHS deserve a knight hood for saving my life numerous times of which not all are mentioned here.

thank you NHS for your care understanding and giving me more lives than a cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment