welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Friday 30 May 2014

SITTING BY THE LAKE



The sun beams down.

as i lay.

on the damp grass.

not bothered by the damp.

As i look across the.

lake.

Carp swim close to the surface.

Lapping the suns warmth.

Sky..

So so blue.

not a grey cloud.

to be seen.

A slight cool breeze .

Keeps me cool.

A bee with its beautiful colour.

Working hard away.

Smell the mixed sent.

Flowers.

Grass.

Trees.

surrounded by leaves.

walk ways .

where people oftenly.

use the same path.

leads me into a.

labyrinth.

Trees.

this way and that.

Muddy walk ways .

Here, there,and .

every where.

time passes.

i leave the mixed walk ways .

Where I'm sure many get lost.

out in the open.

field up on field.

a rusty old.

hanger.

Tractors.

and a loud generator.

rattling away.

Sheep, cows .
etc, etc.

Birds fly land on branches.

i sit.

Roll a fag.

smoke it whilst.

looking around.

i feel content.

At one .

with the beauty about.

Nature .

Whilst I'm there.

Gives me a piece of mind.

(piece, of mind).

No .

PEACE of MIND.

GOD.

GREAT, OUT, DOORS.

Back next to the lake.

 A grass snake.

swims across the water.

With its lovely .

Gold coloured collar.

I'm put in a trance.

As i watch this beautiful .

Creature.

The sun says good by.

As it starts to rest.

Sky mixed with colours.

Blue, green, red,turquoise.

I'm up and off back home.

saying goodnight .

to such a beautiful.

sight .

good, night, god bless.

 for now.

i also must rest.

be assured.

i shall.

come back and vist you.

once again.

my.

Deer, deer.

friend .

No comments:

Post a Comment