welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Wednesday 12 June 2013

LOSS OF MY BEST FRIEND

And he was just like.

A great full of love.

Full of life.

Gentle giant.

The whole of rusthall grange.

Has gone quiet.

Lost are your friends.

And loved ones.

Never shall i meet a man.

So caring so giving.

So far gone.

Are the days.

We spent.

Laughing and crying.

Ring ring.

My phone.

Rk pop down for a beer."

"BE 4 Min's my man."

Sitting and chatting..

the gloomy day away.

We shared our deepest feelings & thoughts.

Our demons spread out on the table.

Then we giggle.

As the alcohol slowly takes us away.

Away from the pain and misery.

That our demons have inbeded in us.

Together we were 13ft tall.

But now your gone.

And I'm left on my own.

I miss you so much my gentle giant.

Forgive my anger towards you.

I, as you know never meant it.

You will forever be in my thoughts.

In my heart.

I hope that one day.

I shall turn & look.

Over my shoulder.

And see plus hear .

Your laughter .

Forever more.

Please don't lay down to rest.

Be the man you know you are.

And keep on raving.

Keep a light on for me.

As i will be with you .

When my time is up.

And once i come up.

As you know.

I will never .

Ever.

Come back down.

Matthew Richardson.

Best friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment