welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Sunday 17 February 2013

DREAMS

I am walking alone.

When i see a couple walking towards me.

Over a green park.

"Kenny".

I hear.

Turn & look at the couple.

And am struck by elation.

Followed by emotions not felt for a very long time.

Hello.

Chrystal ann baird.

"How do you know my full name"

Chrystal asks.

She walks over to me.

Looking absolutely beautiful.

Stunning.

Chrystal looks me up and down.

I become uncomfortable.

And say.

Please don't get freaked out by what I'm about to tell you.

I know your full name as.

I don't know maybe another life time or something i cant explain.

Chrystal you & i.

Were lovers.

Best friends.

And engaged to be married.

Sadly you died at the age of 20 chrystal.

Chrystal and i sit chatting.

And all the feelings i had & felt.

Whilst chrystal was alive.

Came flooding back.

Then i cant breath.

I'm having a panic attack .

Then i awake.

With a tear rolling down my left cheek.

Such a powerful dream.

Or is it a sign.

I wish i knew.

But what i do know is

My love for 

chrystal ann baird shall never die.

R-I-P

No comments:

Post a Comment