welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Thursday 25 October 2012

A POEM I WROTE WHILST SITTING BY MY DYING FATHERS BED

  • Written by Kenny at his father’s bedside on Saturday 29th September 2012
    For my father.
     Ken Moore.
     I will cherish The fond memories We both share. In times of need You were there. 
    You daddy.
    Let me live my life as a Free Soul, Free Spirit.
     You never tied me down with so called boundaries of control.

    You made me right, through guidance and self knowledge, so I was never afraid to turn to you, when I had done wrong.

    I remember Butlins, swimming.

    The 800 metre race.
    Of which you were there cheering me on.

    Which carried me across the finish line as the winner.
    I was so proud as you were.

    Proud to have my father watch me win

    So many, too many, happy memories to count.
    And now you’re leaving.
     Not dying.

    As not one day will go past without you in my thoughts, you shall forever be with me.

    Through my heart.

    My heart will ache and mourn the loss of you daddy.
    But i know you will be going to a brighter much more loving place.

    I shall go to the places we both went to
    And sit and reminisce , as you father part the clouds and shine down.

    I know I have been a little bugger (as nan says).

    I have been the sour taste of lime.
    Whilst you made the sun shine just for fun.
    Me not frozen beneath no more.

    I love you Ken Moore.
    Who I can proudly say is my father.
    Love forever and always your son Kenny Moore. xxxxxxxx

    No comments:

    Post a Comment