welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Wednesday 21 March 2012

.BOREDOM

I am sick of.

Cleaning, dusting, cooking, maintaining.

Looking my best.

Out to impress 

Whilst felling as if I've just been blown from the wild wild west.

Bored of.

Relationships (to much hassle).

Got no sex drive.

Got money.

Still ime bored.

Sat in the sun(2 hours to long).

Had a lovely dish,at the restaurant,(nice while it lasted,all of half an hour).

Tired of the same old.

Yes i am a fortune teller.

I predict mr moore .

That tomorrow you will.

Struggle out of your pit.

Drink your cup of tea.

Have a shower.

Drink alcohol.

Walk 3 miles,collect your script.

Go to sainsburys.

Eat some chicken.

Walk 3 miles back home.(sweating your nuts off)

Intake more alcohol.

Maybe write some shit.

Then fall into your comfy armchair.

And wallow.

Wake up the next morning.

Thinking Jesus .

Ive had enough.

Hands cover your eyes as you curl.

And splat your head onto your knees.

Sat on your pity pot.

Ah poor mr moore.

What is up with me.

I have a beautiful daughter.

Lovely home.

Bank account.

Good family(whom ime very grateful to)
For putting up with the shit i have caused.

Health could be better.

But ime not dying(hopefully).

HANDSOME AND DAPPER (AS YOU INSIST MR MOORE).

Talented.

INTELLIGENT.

Ime not going on & on(as ile be here all day.)

You see no matter what happens in my life,in regards to keeping ones self content.

Iam never fucking happy.

For now i will put it down to a state of mind.

And my mind is in a terrible state.

I have the answer to my happiness.

STOP DRINKING BLOODY ALCOHOL.

STOP TAKING PRESCRIPTION F...ING DRUGS.

Hence mr beat yourself up moore.

You will begin to see the beauty life is offering you.

Ok i here you.

But ime still bored shitless .






No comments:

Post a Comment