welcome.

HI and welcome to a world of truths, horror, & laughter.
Sometimes sprinkled with some fiction.
But mainly fragments of my life put to words.
Freedom of speach is the princaple.
Please feel free to leave comments,good or bad.
As i wont be affended.
I truely hope you enjoy my poetry and hope alot of people can relate to what i am writing.
So happy reading
Much love to you all
Kind regards
Kenny xxx

Tuesday 24 January 2012

ISOLATION /karma

Do you ever feel that you belong.

Ever feel alone whilst alone.

Feel alone whilst in the company of others.

Sad inside.

Isolated.

Isolation,is part of life, i or we choose (some say).

BUT what about people who are gay.
Poor hidden secrets that tante & remind themselves of how wrong they are ?.BY THE BIBLE
So they isolate themselves.as these poor souls are who they are
It disgusts me to think of the HOLY BIBLE slating gay people,when SO CALLED GOD MADE US,

What a contradiction.

Anxiety another isolater.

Deprssetion,no motivation to leave the house.

Just sat at home thoughts running wildly through ones mind.

Most thoughts of a negative type.

Only worsens how i feel.

THINK NEGATIVE ,FEEL SHITE.

Act as if, think as if, feel as if & be.

A concept.

when was the last time you realy enjoyed yourself.

"Yesterday when i drank myself to sleep."

But thats me suppressing uncomfortable feelings.

Yes i am a doctor, as i self medicate.

Dont need no script of tablets to get me hooked.

Christ i do enough of that myself. so save your time.
MR doctor.

Oh yes at the week_end i went to a restraunt.
As much curry as you like £6.95.

Nearly ate myself alive.

Enjoyed myslf though.

Untill the moaning (morning).

Bubbles poping in my tummy.

And a rush a to the loo.

I wont go any further, as i think you know what happend.

Am i enjoying myself right this minute ?

Inbetween writing, guzzling vodka.
maybe i am happy.

But with nie on every good time has a consequnce.

Consequences, had enough of them.

Boerd me right out my concious conseqences.

TO many to go on about right now,but like i said before i shall revial all.

All the wrong doings,plus guess what. conseqences.

Every action we make has a consequence.

Let it be good or bad.

There is no escaping consequences.

No matter how hard you try, thie shall not escape.

Karma ,what goes around comes around,

You see karma is cunning.

you think you have escaped the cuffs of your doings,

But it will come back for you with great furosity.

As karma is a consequence in disguise.







No comments:

Post a Comment